CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogging at 2am and Principatus Updates

Finally got around to creating a blog (at two o'clock in the morning). I'm not sure how many people will actually read this but if you do happen to stumble here... cool, leave a comment. Or better yet, read Principatus and comment on that. It's the real reason I created this blog anyway.

Here I will occasionally publish some notes and research I've conducted in drafting Principatus as well as the occasional sketch or two. Basically anything I have, or you have to offer, that I believe will aid the reading process will be posted on the blog.  

As far as progress on the story goes, chapters one and two are now up on fanfiction.net. Also, I'm over half way through with chapter three (The one where Link and Zelda finally reunite), so be on the lookout for that by the end of next week-ish.

Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment