CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

My own place

This summer I'm subletting an apartment, and I just realized it's the first time I'm living completely on my own. I lived at home, then a dorm, in a few apartments with roommates, but now just a single little studio all to myself.

Today was a long day at work (9am-6:30pm) but it was a heavy newsday in the sports world, so what can I do? I love my job, but that's also why I love having a place of my own I can come back to that's completely quiet, completely mine.

I popped in Gladiator, made some rice, and bam! That's my reward for a good day of work. At least I know I'm doing something productive with my time so that I can actually savor the moments of freedom and relaxation when they come :)

On that note... "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

No comments:

Post a Comment