CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

deviantART

So, I was working on getting Principatus up on deviantART, and sense I've only been a causal account-less browser there in the past, I had to register first... too bad that was easy part.

At one point I thought I had the story posted, but the text wasn't appearing. While they say PDF's are fine, that's a lie. Even TXT files were wreaking havoc on all my apostraphes and commas. I finally settled on doing it the old fashioned way by manually entering in the text. As I occasionally use italics, however, I had to manually to go trough and inset HTML... and I can't even tell you what HTML stands for.

Oh in the span of five minutes my story-less story was visible to the public, five people commented on it to tell me the text wasn't there... no shit.

Nevertheless, its up there now. So if you're stopping by and want to check out me barren, art-less deviantART page here's the link. Besides posting my story there, I'm working on some sketches that will find there homes on deviantART.

I does look like a pretty good resource and I have some friends that swear by deviantART... well, as an art major it was only a matter of time. Now I actually need to put well... art... up there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment