CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Toys!!!



I finally caved and bought my first digital drawing pad... yeah!!! My new toy is the main reason it's taken me two weeks to finish Chapter IV of Principatus, well that and the fact I actually need to complete my online classes before the fall semester starts.

Anyway, to practice with my new digital drawing pad I did some character sketches for Principatus. The cloaked dude at the top is definitely not a good guy, but I'm not going to say exactly who it is... that's my shameless ploy to get people to actually read the story first :)

I'm currently working with Sketchbook Pro on my computer because I could get it free from the Apple Store Online but many people I know use Painter so I'm probably going to look into it, but for free software I've had very few complaints so far with Sketchbook. Only now I just need more practice, and by more practice I mean A LOT more practice with painting and airbrushing... if anyone with digital art skills has tips definitely let me know them!

No comments:

Post a Comment