CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Czar-Aran Chacter Sketch

I'm vastly more pleased with how this sketch turned out than the one I did of Zel-Taren, however this was my second crack at digital drawing. I'll probably go back and edit the old one now. Maybe next I'll have to try an full scene illustration... eek.

Czar-Aran ascended to the throne of Ten'al-taria shortly before the begining of the events of Principatus. He was raised by his father, the former Czar, to believe that all Hylians were greedy, power mongers who horde the power of the gods for themselves. For this reason, he blames Hyrule for his own kingdom's misfortunes.

Check out this sketch on deviantArt.com here
Read the story on fanfiction.net here

No comments:

Post a Comment